Skip to content
- Trim your wick ¼ before each burn.
- Always burn your candle until the melt pool reaches the walls to avoid tunneling, including the first burn.
- For pillars, always burn on a heat resistant plate to catch dripping wax.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time for a clean burn.
- Cover your vessel candles with their caps once cooled to maintain scent.
- Always burn a candle within sight and do not burn near drafts or flammable objects.
- Keep away from children & pets.
- Discontinue use when less than 25mm of wax left.
- Failure to follow candle care instructions could result in fire hazard or injury.
- Light & Enjoy Responsibly.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.